Mimaltemer LTD is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information that we collect and what we do with that information.
This policy will detail the following:
What personal data we collect
How we collect this data
What we do with this data
How we store the data and security;
How long we keep it;
What are your rights;
What Personal Data We Collect:
Mimaltemer LTD collect the following types of personal and non-personal data from our customers.
Personal Data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, i.e. your name, contact details, payment information and purchase details.
Non-Personal Data means Browser types and cookies
How We Collect This Information:
Mimaltemer LTD collects data through various sources during its day to day activities.
1. Loyalty customers: customers have the option to join our instore loyalty programme either in store or online. By joining the Mimaltemer LTD loyalty programme customers can avail of extra benefits & promotions. The information required to join the scheme is your name, address, contact number, email and type. This information is collected in two ways:
Customer details are taken at point of purchase at counters in store. Your details are taken by a member of staff and entered directly to our IT system. You will be asked at this point if you would like to receive marketing text messages and / or marketing emails. These details will be entered according to your preferences.
Customers can sign up for loyalty through the Mimaltemer LTD website. At this stage the customer can enter their name and contact details. There is then an option to opt in to marketing emails and text.
- Online Sales: We will always gather personal details at the checkout stage of an online sale. This is to allow us to process your order and dispatch it efficiently to you. We will only use your personal data for marketing purposes where you have opted in at the checkout stage.
- Email Signup: On our website you will have the option to join our mailing list. When you sign up to our mailing list you will be automatically added to our marketing email lis
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
This Website Uses Google AdWords
How do we use your personal data:
We use your personal data to provide goods and services to you and to help us provide you with the best possible customer shopping experience.
We will keep you up to date with current promotions and events running in Mimaltemer LTD stores and on the Mimaltemer LTD website. We will only contact you with marketing promotions if you have opted in to receive these.
From time to time we will contact you with information regarding promotions and / or events taking place in Mimaltemer LTD stores or on the Mimaltemer LTD u will also be given every opportunity on every email or text that we send you to indicate you no longer wish to receive marketing material by that means.
We will use the information you give us to efficiently deliver the products / service you requested.
We may use the data provided by you to help improve our products and services and enhance your shopping experience with us.
We never provide your information to any third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes. We will never sell your information to any third parties
How Long Do We Keep It?
We will keep your personal data as long as is required to fulfil our obligations to you. After we have fulfilled our obligations, under Law, we are required to keep transaction details for a further 6 years. After this period, your personal data will be deleted. Any personal data provided by you for marketing purposes will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under GDPR you have the right to:
- Obtain details about how your data is processed by Mimaltemer LTD
- Obtain details of personal data held by Mimaltemer LTD
- Have any incorrect or incomplete data corrected
- Have your data erased where, for example, you deem Mimaltemer LTD has no legitimate reason for retaining your data
- Obtain your data and have that data transmitted to another organisation
- Object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
- Not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Sharing You Data
Your personal data will never be sold to any third party for marketing purposes.
Mimaltemer LTD work with trusted service providers to run our business such as IT support providers. We have ensured that any third party service provider that may have access to your personal information is GDPR compliant.
Data Protection Officer
Mimaltemer LTD have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to oversee compliance with this policy. You have the right to make a complaint at any time and this will be handled by the appointed DPO. You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you wish to submit a complaint at any time about how Mimaltemer LTD handle your personal data, then please submit a completed online request form available at the following link, or contact our DPO by post at Mimaltemer LTD Data Protection Office, Mimaltemer LTD, 9 bd. Gambetta, 06000 Nice, France.